How to make text Bold,Italic,Strikethrough in Google+ stream!?

Tuesday

Google+ offers simple text formatting in the text messages, which is called as “stream” in the Google+ world.
The following formatting options are available for text formatting in Google+:
1. Bold
2. Italic
3. Strikethrough
Google Plus Tips 300x137 How to make text bold, italic, strikethrough and underline in Google+How to make text bold in Google+ Stream?
To make some text in bold, you need to prefix and suffix them with star (*).
Example:
Hello friends, I am celebrating my *kid's 1st Birthday* next week!
The above text will be displayed like this in Google Plus stream:
Hello friends, I am celebrating my kid's 1st Birthday next week!
How to make text italic in Google+ Stream?
To show some text in italic, you need to prefix and suffix them with underscore (_).
Example:
Hello friends, I am celebrating my _kid's 1st Birthday_ next week!
The above text will be displayed like this in Google Plus stream:
Hello friends, I am celebrating my kid's 1st Birthday next week!
How to strike through text in Google Plus Stream?
To strike through some text in Google Plus, you must start and end the text with a hyphen (-)
Example:
Hello friends, I am celebrating my kid's 1st Birthday next week at -Hotel Taj- Hotel Oberoi!

The above text will be displayed like this in Google Plus stream:
Hello friends, I am celebrating my kid's 1st Birthday next week at Hotel Taj Hotel Oberoi!
Do you have any Google+ tips to share? Post them here and earn revenue!

No comments:

Post a Comment