Today I was creating a ppt for my dept details that i was put in to the time that to add Excel in ppt!
![[Image: My1ASl2.png]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vV4FdqknFmu2CXRjIeKnwN89-DFeZtZ6VPcmfVA-xE3hlYEeMvo02tpn1bci0IO242L-OsUktgkpxmZl0-ewufWg=s0-d)
I was shocked How to Add this! after some time I came to know about this so I taught to share it!
1.Open Powerpoint![[Image: mFeU9xl.png]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vBkAgXKeQIGOmWRXOFN_Of_gddvkPkufts2CuQrpEXsfu_GXXZZrJ8zTzCqAPsc3ZZ_T-JptgRvKY5rIBueMN1fw=s0-d)
2.Navigate to Insert tab![[Image: dDlWpbt.png]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_tHceH9uL2ODylsv-cPY6cL_UcyjblfbpZtZdnaL8inM4FyENuPBq_7-B-Nb3WBGJpzbcLhk2765S1CjR7_LJP6Dg=s0-d)
and click on Objects
3.Now you will get a dialog box of Objects.
![[Image: wpfWiGr.png]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_v70oHmMwa5aV00rOmq4gmmeDIR8owjA4COvY8FLj6kKk2-xQjpshkZZ0NIoY4LfbQ2ndqQG-ekjbV2RuNqbGqu=s0-d)
4.In that check on the Insert file
![[Image: Z1bAbPD.png]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_uOGB_cZt3AsdCWJvCH9TiwKkeGfh9SvfTZqFBrilodq9GZa7l_ZHh8yao9RLlKyq8YtaCk8-e2ndCdEYDD5tz_qQ=s0-d)
5.Now click on Browse and select the excel document which you wanna add!![[Image: AFiai6g.png]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vMnmNJM679rQbT7l2QaOK8XdlgiziTTJqhjMddK1rZY8yaIWOm_KyRKD8JZhbVFWs38XV510iBpiV82f5W0CkKzA=s0-d)
Njy!!
I was shocked How to Add this! after some time I came to know about this so I taught to share it!
1.Open Powerpoint
2.Navigate to Insert tab
and click on Objects
3.Now you will get a dialog box of Objects.
4.In that check on the Insert file
5.Now click on Browse and select the excel document which you wanna add!
Njy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment