In Windows 8 we have an app named Windows 8 Mail in this we can synchronize all email service like Gmail, Hotmail etc.
In this the default signature is
Sent from Windows Mail
I planned to change it so I got through some settings in that I came to know this.
Here is How:
1.Open the Windows 8 Mail app![[Image: Zcjim6c.png]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_scDFEUXeiYqDHqcUfZhuL3DkNoDSC7V4yaTg06_2d8JvQd-ASaMBJM7QMlbjD_rRLYzxzmWqrvpJy6IB3vMJZA=s0-d)
2.Now press Window key+i button together,
It will open Settings page on right side
![[Image: beGnAzH.png]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vvWGeQpt4kHsFyjxdhCmWmcpXy8kMvUaMms68LaXd0lOsMLqA6_dDeUVAT9jtGC-zEJMOo_uoWnMfp_rkRHXCSMw=s0-d)
3.Now click on Accounts.
It will open the all accounts which you are being used. I am using Gmail & Hotmail
![[Image: ZZe6Zth.png]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_uBCwSgLB0q_E4y8WvMtJUsykURqYhDn1FX5ZOHpJqFa2Xt-26ky9u1eZ8A6Jc1EZxbpeYKLPj00LCZH-WnLIly4A=s0-d)
4.Select the Gmail account
![[Image: ZZe6Zth.png]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_uBCwSgLB0q_E4y8WvMtJUsykURqYhDn1FX5ZOHpJqFa2Xt-26ky9u1eZ8A6Jc1EZxbpeYKLPj00LCZH-WnLIly4A=s0-d)
5.Now scroll down you can a box which is highlighted in below picture
Edit what you want to put as Signature.
![[Image: 8lUIqqu.png]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vghPBPvdmGOQEP-xyWO7P9gnjmBm4vTTgLYq9zM--STMUwPWasWR-bI9zV1pYLMvDPzlAjPEHeTje9rXhIdEaCyw=s0-d)
6.Close the settings
That's it.
In this the default signature is
Sent from Windows Mail
I planned to change it so I got through some settings in that I came to know this.
Here is How:
1.Open the Windows 8 Mail app
2.Now press Window key+i button together,
It will open Settings page on right side
3.Now click on Accounts.
It will open the all accounts which you are being used. I am using Gmail & Hotmail
4.Select the Gmail account
5.Now scroll down you can a box which is highlighted in below picture
Edit what you want to put as Signature.
6.Close the settings
That's it.
No comments:
Post a Comment